> Products > Lighting > JB Lighting
Novel and groundbreaking: the LED washlight Sparx 7 by JB-Lighting.
One can recognize at first glance that JB-Lighting breaks new ground with the shaping of light exit lenses. The design and the arrangement of the lenses produce a circular light beam requiring only small bars between the lenses. The optical impression emphasizes the state-of-the-art LED technology and is nonetheless a pleasing eye-catcher.
The Sparx 7 is equipped with 19 multi-chip RGBW LEDs in the 15W class and as a matter of course comes with the superior technology, which is characteristic of the A8 and the A12 washlights. This includes, inter alia, a unique cooling system allowing maximum power consumption at a minimum noise level, integrated radio DMX and 3phase stepper motors for real rapid and precise movements.
Another highlight has been added to the wide range of control options: there are various layers of patterns available which can be combined freely for unlimited color and pattern variations. This comes close to single chip control but requires only a fraction of DMX-channels.
The Sparx 7 is a compact and yet extremely bright washlight, well-designed and with high-quality optics. A washlight to be placed anytime in a prominent position in a stage set. The sparkle-channel creates a lovely starlike effect which looks amazing in camera view.
Optics and light source
• Zoom System 4°-40° (4 -30° at 1/2 peak, 8°-40° at 1/10 peak)
• Highly efficient lens system
• 19 RGBW multichip LED max. 15W
• Round beam without gaps between the lenses
• Various layers of patterns freely combinable for unlimited pattern/color combinations
• Separate CTC channel
• Optimized colour mixing performance
• High resolution, stepless dimmer 0–100%
• Colour true dimming
• Electronic strobe with pulse and random effects
• 450° Pan / 330° Tilt
• High resolution 3 phase stepping motors
• Precise and fast movement
• Low-noise, suitable for sound-sensitive applications
• Integrated receiver for JB-Lighting Wireless DMX
• Illuminated graphic display, electronically rotatable
• Stand-Alone mode
• Max. 350W
• Compact housing
• 3pin and 5pin connectors
• Temperature controlled fans
• 2x Omega brackets for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction
• Dimensions: B 320 x H 385 x T 200 mm
• Weight: 8 kg
• Wireless TRX
• Double flightcase
• Quad flightcase
• 6-compartment flightcase
• Omega bracket for single-clamp attachment