> Products > Hardware & Riggings > Prolyte Group
Vision.net 4.5 is a fully integrated lighting management system designed to meet the most demanding lighting environments. Scalable from a single room to large multi-building campuses, our decentralized control approach delivers unparalleled flexibility and maximum reliability. Vision.net 4.5 stations provide a wide range of touchscreen, button and slider stations. Any button can be programmed with a multitude of functions.clientuploads/VN45_TS_Prod_EMAIL.jpg
Designed to integrate with all Philips Entertainment dimming systems, low voltage switching cabinets, VARI*LITE automated luminaires, Selecon LED fixtures and Showline LED fixtures, Vision.net 4.5 can control any lighting load with intuitive precision.
- Next generation scalable architectural control from a single room to a multi-building campus
- Scales from a single space up to 255 rooms in a single system. Large systems can be built by linking up to 1000 Areas with up to 255 Rooms each.
- Distributed intelligence - no central processor required
- Available with push button, slider and touchscreen panels
- Simple computer-based set up and configuration with Vision.net 4.5 designer software
- Fully scalable to over 1,000 stations
- Intuitive automated luminaire and LED fixture interface
- Customizable fixture library to create your own fixtures
- Occupancy sensors and photocells available
- Designers can easily create rooms, room combinations and easily define stations and buttons
- Vision.net 4.5 designer provides a simple graphical set up and configuration system for original set up and updates as the needs of a facility changes
- Low-cost Cat 5e wiring
- Touchscreen systems provide connectivity to PaletteOS consoles and dimmer racks for system access and monitoring
- Smart jacks allow portable stations to be customized for each room. One portable can be used in multiple spaces each with a unique configuration.
- 127 channels per room
- Unlimited dimmers per room with patching and DMX512 snapshot support
- Astronomical time-clock and calendar-based events
- Connects to C21, EC21, A21, R21 and Contact systems
- Vision.net 4.5 to DMX512 module available for DMX512 controlled devices